Crochet Shows & Events
Crochet Shows, Festivals and Events
One of the biggest reasons for heading to a crochet event is it is a great place for crocheters to get inspiration. Crochet and fiber events can be found everywhere and every month. Some events are national, other regional and even some are local.
The objective of this page is to list as many crochet and fiber shows, festivals, and events as possible. So if you crochet, take a look below to see if there is an event near you.
Why Attend a Crochet or Fiber Event:
- Meet Yarn Fanatics - Talk to and get to know other enthusiastic crocheters and exchange ideas.
- The Classes - Take classes by well-known teachers and learn a new knitting skill.
- The Yarn - Touch It. Caress It. Yarn in every fiber imaginable and endless colors.
- Meet and Greets - The opportunity to meet crochet designers.
- The Marketplace - Shop for yarns along with the latest crocheting products and gizmos.
- Meet Craftspeople - Learn about the craftsperson who produces and dye the wonderful fibers.
- Browse for Fresh Project Ideas
Do you have a crochet or fiber event you would like to list here? It is simple. As long as you have a web link, we can include it. Please contact us and let us know about your event.
LIST OF CROCHET AND FIBER EVENTS
Supporting Products and links: Some of the links below may be affiliate links.
We make a small commission on sales through the affiliate links, at no extra cost to you. Thank you in advance
for your purchase and your support! Please see our full Affiliate
Statement for more information.
When: March 20 - 22, 2010 Where: Double Tree by Hilton, Green Tree, PA For more information on this festival, check the website.
When: July 30 - August 2, 2020. Where: Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center & Hotel, Schaumburg, IL. Learn more by clicking the link.
When: March 26 - 29, 2020. Where: Connecticut Convention Center, Marriott Hartford Downtown, Hartford, Connecticut. For more information about the show, go to the website.
When: February 20-23, 2020 Where: Santa Clara Convention Center & Hyatt Regency, Santa Clara, CA. For more information, check the website.