See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
More Links Below...
- Double Knitting Reversible knitting. Double knitting is double thick and is a reversible project.
- Entrelac Knitting What is Entrelac knitting? It is a knitting technique that creats a diamond pattern. To learn more, check out the following links.
- Felting What is felt? Felt is matted wool. It become felt when it is matted together by heat, moisture and pressure. Learn more about felting by accessing the links below.
- Fair Isle Knitting or Stranded Knitting
Knitting with more than one color is Fair Isle Knitting which is also known as stranded knitting.
- Knitting In The Round (Circular Needle) Articles on how to knit-in-the-round.
- Knitting Intarsia ntarsia is the technique of using separate piece of yarn to knit a decoratiave pattern which resembles inlaid work.
- Knook What is knooking? Knooking is the new knitting. The "Knook" is a needlework tool that looks like a crochet hook on one end and a eye at the non-hook end.