Machine Embroidery Topics
Lots of useful machine embroidery information.
See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our
Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
More Links Below...
- Basics of Machine Embroidery These site introduce you to the basics of machine embroidery.
- Machine Embroidery - Video Tutorials Tutorial to how to machine embroider.
- Apps for Machine Embroidery (iPhone/iPod/iPad) Apps for machine embroidery for the iPhone / iPad / iPod.
- Applique - Tutorial for Machine Embroidery Applique is a fun, easy and creative and a way to embellish and create gifts and unique projects such as Christmas ornaments, pictures and other projects. These site are helpful in learning how to applique using an embroidery machine.
- Cutwork Tutorials Instructions for machine embroidery cutwork and hand embroidery cutwork.
- Design - How-to Download Do not understand how to download embroidery designs? These links can help you and answer your questions about downloading designs.
- Designs - Unzipping Files Some embroidery design files are downloaded as zipped file. If a file is sent as a zipped file, you will have to unzip it before you can use it. Here is useful information on how to unzip a file.
- Embroidery Machine Manufacturers Where can you find information on machine embroidery manufactures? This is the place.
- Formats In Machine Embroidery Learn about the different machine embroidery formats.
- Free Machine Embroidery Designs Lots of site with free embroidery designs. Have fun downloading your favorite designs.
- Free Projects Free machine embroidery projects and ideas.
- Free Samples & Stuff FREE CRAFT SUPPLIES! COOL N FREE! Interested in getting free samples and free craft supplies, checkout these offers. Please read the offer carefully. Some offers require a shipping fee, a SASE (self-addressed stamp envelope) or other requirements. Be cautious when requesting samples and only give your personal information to a company you trust and with whom you would do business. Do not miss out on free craft supplies; check back often!
- Glossary of Embroidery Terms Are you familiar with embroidery terms? If not, check out these links - A glossary of embroidery terms.
- Hooping Instructions and tips on hooping machine embroidery projects.
- Instructions Manuals Need an instruction manual for your embroidery machine or accessories? This is the place.
- Interesing Links Sources of machine embroidery projects for every occasion.
- Machine Embroidery Techniques More than the basics. There you will find more advanced techniques when machine embroidering.
- Miscellaneous Miscellaneous machine embroidery articles which do not fit into the other categories - sayings, etc.
- Monogramming Tutorials Want information on machine monogramming? On this page you will find links to information on monogramming.
- Notions and Supplies Information on machine embroidery notions and supplies.
- Software - Machine Embroidery Machine embroidery software tools and instructions.
- Stabilizers Learn about stabilizer used in machine embroidery - heat away stabilizer, wash away stabilizer, tear away stabilizer, cut away stabilizer. All you ever wanted to know about stabilizers.
- Thread - Color Charts Here you will find color charts for embroidery thread - Brother, Coats & Clark, ARC, Robinson-Anton, Madeira, Mettler, Isacord, Pantone and more.
- Thread - Conversion Charts Embroidery thread conversion chart for all types of embroidery thread - Brother, Coats & Clark, ARC, Robinson-Anton, Madeira, Mettler, Isacord, Pantone and more.
- Thread - Other Information Helpful tips and hints on using embroidery thread, thread calculator and other useful information.
- Trouble-Shooting in Machine Embroidery
Are you have a problem with tension? A problem with bobble thread breaking? A problem with fabric puckering? A problem with skipped stitches? These sites have information for solving machine embroidery problems.
- Tutorials/Lessons - Machine Embroidery How to information on machine embroidery.
- Words of Wisdom Tips, hints and ideas for machine embroidery.
- Your Embroidery machine All about your embroidery machine.
A word from our Sponsors
Help us keep this site free and updated by purchasing from our sponsors!
Fat Quarter Shop features high quality quilting fabric for quilting, sewing, crafters and fabric lovers of all ages. Free shipping on orders over $80!.
Hanes has a complete line of tee shirt which can be used for machine embroidery, stenciling, painting and other projects. Shop for Hanes Products here!
Loralie Designs has fun ladies, cats, dogs and characters for home machine embroiders. You should check them out.
Martha Pullen has a wide array of project, books, downloads and CDs for hand and machine embroidery. Discover new ways to stitch in-the-hoop, master machine embroidery on difficult materials, and more. Browse and Shop! Free shipping on order over $75.
Welcome to the online store of F+W, where you can purchase quilting and sewing kits, fabric, embroidery designs, notions, books, magazines and more. Free shipping on U.S. order of $50 or more.