See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
More Links Below...
- Beadwork Catalogs Order catalog from manufacturers who sell beadwork and jewelry making supplies.
- Basic Techniques in Beadwork Beading basics from start to finish.
- Tutorial & Lessons - Beading Beadwork and beading tutorials. Learn how to make your own jewelry and other projects with these lessons.
- All About Beads All you need to know about the different types of beads used in beadwork. How many beads do you need for the project? Find bead charts here.
- Bead Embroidery An explosive, interesting craft - bead embroidery. Learn about bead embroidery here.
- Beadpoint Beadpoint is similar to needlepoint.
- Beadwork Apps Looking for beadwork and jewelry making apps for iPhone, iPod or iPad? Here are some apps which may be of interest.
- Beadwork Supplies Information on beading supplies; i.e., learn how to make your own head pins, learn about closures and more.
- Calculators for Beadwork How many beads do you need for your projects. Here you will find links to site which are charts and calculators.
- Chart Jewelry making charts.
- Cord Techniques in Beading Learn beadwork cord techniques such as tying various knots and attaching cord ends to project.
- Curtains - Beaded Curtains
- Embellishments Ideas for adding embellishments to beading projects.
- Finishing Techniques Articles of beadwork and jewelry making finishing techniques.
- Free Projects Lots of FREE beadwork and beading projects, free jewelry making projects including necklaces, bracelets, pins, purses, beaded flowers and more. In addition, you will find beadwork charts and designs. LINKS TO FREE JEWELRY AND BEADWORK PROJECTS.
- Fringe - Beaded Fringe Learn how to add beaded fringe to your beadwork project.
- Glossary of Beading Terms
- Graph Paper - Beading
- Interesting Links
- Jewelry Tumbler Learn when and how to use a tumbler in jewelry making.
- Kids - Bead Projects for Kids
- Knotting Knotting in Jewelry Making - This page has lot of information on jewelry making knotting techniques. Learn the different types of knots used in jewelry making.
- Loom Beading
- Metals All about metals in jewelry making.
- Other Beading Techniques
- Paper Beads Tutorials and information on how to make paper beads.
- Patterns - Free Patterns Looking for beadwork patterns - free beadowrk patterns. Check these links.
- Polymer Clay Beads
- Resin Jewelry Resin jewelry is made from a liquid plastic which turns solid when it is hardener. Learn how to make resin jewelry.
- Societies & Shows Societies, organizations and shows with encourage and share knowledge and enjoyment of beadwork and jewelry making.
- Stitches - Beading
- Thread & Wire
- Tools & Supplies Information Learn about and how to use the tools and supplies used in beading and jewelry making.
- Words of Wisdom Hints, tips and useful information on beadwork and jewelry making.