Do you want a simple holiday craft that your kids can made and give as gifts or hand on the tree? How about making cute ribbon filled ornaments like this example. The supplies can be purchased at a dollar store which makes this a really inexpensive project.
Watch this video and read on to learn how to make ribbon filled ornaments.
BEGIN BY GATHERING SUPPLIES FOR THE PROJECT:
Clear Plastic Ornament
- Snip various holiday ribbon in pieces. To cut the ribbon adult supervision may be necessary.m
- Remove the silver cap from the plastic ornament.
- Let the child begin stuffing the ornament with the ribbon pieces. Even little hands can do this. Let them fill the ornament as little or as much as they want.
- Place the silver cap back on the ornament.
- Tie a piece of ribbon on the top for a hanger.
The ornament complete and ready to hang on the tree or give as a gift.
Did you enjoy this project? Please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons.
Follow our site using the follow buttons below to find out about
other fun projects.
Subscribe To our YouTube channel
because we publish New crafting videos On regularly.
Find us On:
If you have any questions about this project, you can post them as comments on the Youtube Video above or through our "Contact Us" page.